Thank you to the wonderful thebeautydeputy for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Here is her link http://thebeautydeputy.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/the-liebster-award/
To be honest with you until I received the nomination for thebeautydeputy I had never heard of this award let alone knew what it meant! After reading her post I learned that Liebster is a German word meaning favorite or beloved! I should have known that since my boyfriend is fluent in the language and speaks it regularly but I didn’t. All well. You learn something new every day!
Anyways…. The point of this award is to get blogs out there and recognized that have less than 200 followers. Many of the blogs do not show how many followers there are so I will be nominating blogs that I enjoy reading!
The questions I was asked are:
1) If you won the lottery what would you do with it?
If I won the lottery there are a few things I would do. First off I would pay off all my debt and my boyfriend’s debt. I would also pay off my mom and dad’s house and buy my in-laws a house. If there was still some left-over I would buy me and my boyfriend new cars and the rest would be put away in a fund for my son! Man that would be amazing if I did! Of course you can’t win if you don’t play!
2) If you had to go to a desert island what makeup pallet would you bring?
Well if we had to base it off of pallets we actually own I would have to say my wet n wild comfort zone pallet. I do not have very many pallets and I can make some pretty amazing looks with that little guy!
3) What do you enjoy more: reading a book or watching TV?
I would have to say reading a book! I love reading! I do like watching TV but reading is one of my many passions!
4) What is your favorite perfume and why?
Baby Phat- goddess. Why? Well it smells like Heaven in a bottle! I absolutely love it!
5) Are you a morning person or night owl?
I think I would have to say neither! I hate getting up early but I hate being tired at night. I love my sleep!
6) Who is someone you look up to and why?
Someone that I have always looked up to would be my grandma. She is an amazing woman! No matter what hand she is dealt or situation she is introduced she handles it amazingly! She has been faced with many hardships but she still comes through it stronger than ever! She is the most generous person I know. Even if she has nothing to her name she finds a way to help people in need! I love her so much!
7) A genie has granted you 3 wishes, what are they and why?
WOW that’s a hard one! There are many things I wish for but the main things would be a happy family, a long life, and a stress free life for my son!
8) What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I have always had a strong love for writing and after my son was born it was something that was put on the back burner. I used to write poetry, children’s stories, and I had even started a novel. At a time where inspiration should have been everywhere I turned I was stuck. I started reading blogs and decided to start my own. It is a way for me to do what I love and share my story with anyone who wishes to read about it.
9) What is your favorite type of makeup look?
I have a strong love for any type of look that I do not have the guts to pull off. The bright red lips, big bold eyes, there are so many ladies that I envy!
10) What is your favorite movie?
Schindler’s List. All-time favorite. I am fascinated with all things WWII and this story is amazing!
So anyone that is nominated of course has a few tasks to follow to formally accept the nomination and they are:
1) Link and recognize the blogger that nominated you
2) Answer 10 questions that have been given to you by the blogger that nominated you
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award
4) Create 10 questions for the nominee to answer
5) Contact the nominee and tell them about their nomination
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
The questions I have come up with for the nominees are:
1) What is one aspect you would change about your life and why?
2) Who is your fashion or beauty icon and what do you like about them?
3) If you could change one thing about the world we live in what would it be and why?
4) What one trend from when you were younger do you wish would come back?
5) If there is one cosmetic item that you could not live without what would it be?
6) What is one wish you have for your child(ren)?
7) What is one trend that appeared that made you wonder what they were thinking?
8) Natural eyes or smokey eyes?
9) What is one high end product that you would love to have?
10) If you had to choose between your makeup or nail polish what would you choose?